Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Idea--Just Playing for now!



A little something new for you to see! That was my first attempt--it is still a work in progress. I'm thinking a bow-tie might be a nice, neat addition. Here's the second one--I just changed out the button, the rest was just too perfect to change!




One other new idea--more colors of hardware: I am in the "testing stage" on this, but I have high hopes that it will work!



Check back early next week to see/read more about both ideas!
Have a great week--what is left of it!

5 comments:

Embellished Bayou said...

Oh my gosh, how cute, I love them! And I love the new hardware color too, I think it will blend well with all your different fabrics.

Ellen Ehle Schaefer said...

They are going to fly out of your store, Suzanne; way to go!

Tip-Tops said...

Those are ADORABLE!! I love the 2nd one with the pearl button. Cute-Cute!

Eclectic Design Choices said...

I like the color options on the hardware of your collars. It gives them a designer look.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh My Goodness! You are so smart! That is just too darn cute! laurie