Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ADDICTED TO QVC: THERE I "SAID" IT


Back in 1993 I discovered channel 19, QVC! I have been hooked, or I should probably say addicted, ever since. Yes, I purchase items regularly and return a fair majority of them. The "Q" is almost a staple in my TV viewing everyday.
I love some of the Hosts and feel like they are friends--sad, but true. Some of the hosts have been on QVC for over 20 years and after listening to them for hours, I feel as if I actually know them. Once of my favorites is Mary Beth Roe. She appears to be so genuine and sincere. She just celebrated her 50th birthday during a special show on air with a live audience. She seemed to be having so much fun! One caller surprised her with a special "Happy Birthday Call". It was none other than Marie Osmond! Mary Beth and Marie have been teamed together on air for years while Marie sells her dolls. They have a special bond and it shows in their friendship.
If you haven't gotten to experience QVC on TV, you can "get your fill" online 24/7! They carry so many name brands and designers now! Plus, you can not beat their return policy: try it for 30 days and if needed you can return it for a full refund, including the original shipping charges!
Oh and did I mention EASY PAY?? Anything to get us to BUY, BUY, BUY!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I started laughing as I read your post because I had just checked QVC online before I started checking blogs that I follow.

Amazing-
Great minds think alike!

Laura