Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FUN VINTAGE FINDS!

Most of you know my passion for Estate Sales from reading earlier posts. A local "dealer" had one in our neighborhood this past weekend and I just couldn't stay away. I went briefly on Saturday, the first day of the sale and came home with just a few items, but nice things! I decided to return on Day Two, Sunday, because most of the leftovers would by 1/2 price. I ended up not getting there until the last hour of the sale and about 15minutes after I arrived, they announced that everything was now 75% off!!! YIPPEE! I did maintain self-control and only spent less than $20--but here are some of the linen and other assorted items that now reside in my studio...




1 comment:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

don't you Love a bargain!! I enjoyed your post...will be back for more so go find another sale!