Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I made the Finals: I still need your help in Design Contest


Here's my request--please vote for my dog collar design I have entered in the weekly Artisan's Challenge over at Blockhead Radio. Click on the link below and let the page load, then scroll down and highlight the dot by "Pretty in Pink and Lime Princess Dog Collar by Suzanne Cotney". I'm the last entry on the list and currently I am WAY BEHIND!!!
Any help you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

http://blockheadradiolive.com/artisanschallenge


MY PROMISE TO YOU: I will not enter anything else like this for at least a month!!!
Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snickers* please do not promise us that....we like voting for you!

I am on my way to vote right now!